Monday 11 October 2021

Sunrise, long day and New York Rangers

Covering an early shift today so I was out for my walk at stupid o'clock. Spectacular sunrise though:

Seeing that really fired me up for the day which was just as well as it was a LOOOONG day. 95% was spent on a call with a client help support them through a live upgrade. I didn't really have much to do but I was there just in case. 

With the regular season about to get underway we caught up with the last pre-season game for the New York Rangers against arch rivals the New York Islanders. First period ended tied 1 - 1. Second period ended with the Rangers leading 2 - 1. Third period was tied 4 - 4. Rangers won 5 - 4 in overtime so it was a much needed win heading into the regular season but letting in 3 in a period is not something I want to see much of again and letting the opposition escape with a point will also be a curse if it happens too much.


No comments: