Sunday 10 October 2021

Stressful morning, Doom Patrol, NJPW and What We Do In The Shadows

Had a bit of a stressful morning today. I got up early as usual and did my daily walk but then there was no time to relax. Due to a problem with the light in the kitchen not all of the washing up had been done. It was one of those things but there's nothing worse than coming down to some washing up from the previous day. I got all the washing up done and then made Toni's weekly bread supply.

While the bread was cooking I went to the garage and retrieved what I hoped would be a working spare tube light for the kitchen. I hate tube lights at the best if times. I managed to get the cover off and the dodgy bulb removed and had to fight for fifteen minutes to get the new tube in place. It was a tad frustrating but I did finally succeed and then we had a proper working light again. 

After the bread was done I went upstairs for a hug with Toni only to have some messages from work come in and an 'urgent' issue. *sigh* this was something that could have been avoided if proper checks had been done at the end of Friday but that was not the case and here we were. Thankfully there wasn't much to do to resolve things but it was an interruption I could have done without.

By the time I was done I came downstairs to a wonderful big breakfast courtesy of Toni which was most welcome so we enjoyed that while catching up with the latest episode of Doom Patrol. After breakfast it was Toni's time to work so I made coffee and sat back to catch up on thee days worth of NJPW's G1 Climax 31 tournament. Six hours plus of NJPW wrestling, it's all good!

Had a good catch up with Sam via the telling-bone which was nice as we haven't spoken for ages. It's good to talk as the old saying goes. We setup a TV catch up to watch the last three episodes of What We Do In The Shadows together which we did with our dinner.

This season just gets better and better. Definitely worth checking out if you haven't seen it before.


No comments: