Friday 26 August 2011

There's no I in team.....

.....but there is a U in cunt!
Have to get this one off my chest today as I was so annoyed by some more corporate knob polishing!
Big thanks went to Blah, Blah & Blah for going the extra mile to get a difficult project back on track. Sadly my team weren't even given a nod in this email despite us also being integral to the success of said project! Annoyed much! Almost didn't go in when I read the email at stupid o'clock this morning.

To make matters worse my manager grumbled about it but, as far as I was aware, didn't actually do anything, ie add a complimentary email or contact to the original sender to put him straight. Someone else did this instead.

Later in the day an additional email came out admitting the "oversight" and thanking us as well. We even got a personal follow up email apologising personally to us. The only dilemma I had after that was deciding whether or not to have cream or custard with the slice of humble pie that the sender had received. I couldn't help but feel a little smug LMFAO

No comments: