Thursday 18 August 2011

Grrr, Raw, Insidious and damn those proggy bits!

Grrr day at work. Testing of the unstable flaky product continues. Nuff sad!

The evening was much better thankfully. Started off watching WWE Raw and had spag bol. I'm actually getting excited about WWE programming again as they have the potential to weave some TV magic over the next weeks/months. Let's hope they don't cock it up!

Next up was horror film Insidious. This gets a WOW from me. It's been a while since I've seen a really well made horror film that manages to feel original and also gets a little bit scary. I won't spoil it with any hints but if you like horror movies then this is definitely one to check out!

Finished off the evening doing some more Orpheum song practice. Those blasted proggy bits are still proving to be a challenge but I am getting there slowly! We have a workshop rehearsal tomorrow so hopefully I'll get them nailed!

No comments: