Wednesday 31 August 2011

All change... and growing up!

... in the management tree at work! Our whole department has been moved from being under one person to someone completely different and I really don't see this as a positive thing. The boss seems to be happy with this now although he wasn't so positive when the idea was floated to him this morning (namby pamby wishy washy). Time will tell I guess but initial reactions from a few people have not been a big thumbs up! Sadly this means that the weekly puppet show is likely to be continuing for the foreseeable future :o( Ho hum, I'll give it all the benefit of the doubt but it might be time to start fluffing up the old CV just in case!

I had a shocking revelation today. I received an email about advance tickets for Def Leppard. Motley Crue & Steel Panther and realised that the very thought of this gig made me cringe and shudder! Thank goodness my soul has now been fully possessed by the darkness of goth!


No comments: