Saturday 13 August 2011

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

Toni and I left a cold and wet London headed out to see her nan in Bexhill-on-Sea. When we arrived the weather was beautiful, a far cry from what we'd left behind in London.

We enjoyed a nice cuppa out in the sun with a nice cool breeze blowing in from the sea (which was just the other side of the road). There is something about fresh sea air that makes me feel very relaxed and I could quite easily have fallen asleep!

Home made chicken soup for lunch and then we sat and chatted and read in the living room (again with the cool fresh breeze washing over us). I did crash out at this point as I was well and truly relaxed!

We went out for dinner to a restaurant for some gorgeous fish and chips. My cod was like a small whale and I struggles to get through it but it was delicious!

Afterwards we monged out watching bits of TV including a fascinating debate on the recent rioting and looting.

No comments: