Saturday 22 September 2012

Lazy day, baking day

Today was a day of not doing very much. There had been plans but sadly we had to change then as Toni wasn't well. She ended up spending half of the day in bed :o(

Sam and I took on the cooking duties today with gluten free goodies on offer. Bread rolls (and a normal loaf) and pizza were the order of the day.

Before the goodies hit the oven:

....and once they been cooked!

The bread stuffs was just for another day though. The pizza de resistance was these little babies:

KT's gluten free pizza

Toni's gluten free pizza

Sam's glutenous pizza

I have to admit that I have enjoyed cooking over the past couple of days. I know I can do it but I guess I am just too lazy to knuckle down and do more. Will I? Nah, probably not! LOL

TV catch up was provided by Alphas, Doctor Who and the totally awesome Total Wipeout. Sam encouraged us to watch it and I am so glad that we did as it was hilarious.  I have a feeling we'll be watching a few more episodes.

The final part of my day was spent pruning my emails and doing some general maintenance which was LONG overdue as I started with over 6,000 unread messages which I managed to get down to a tiny 1,900!



No comments: