Thursday 6 September 2012

Bargol defeated, level up!

It was Dungeons & Dragons time tonight as four merry adventures woke from a good night of sleep ready to conclude business!

An encounter with a White Dragon, a few battles and one near death experience later and Bargol was defeated by my Magic User. It was actually unexpected for my character to seal the victory as I had assumed one of the tougher classes would have done it so go me LOL!

Treasure was distributed and experience allocated and added up and all of our adventurers managed to level up ready for whatever our next adventure might bring us. There is something far more satisfying playing a game like D&D in a group rather than A video game. Long may it continue!


- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

2 comments:

The Laughing Lemon said...

There's also the London D&D Meetup if you fancy it:

http://www.meetup.com/London-DnD/

Unknown said...

Nice one, I might pop along to one at some point