Tuesday 18 September 2012

Work, trout and intense discussion on politics and econonics

After a relatively quiet few weeks at we are now seeing our queue getting longer as stuff that was supposed to have been trickles to us over time all arrived at once with more to come. On top of this we are having to get involved with new projects as well as the usual troubleshooting and cleaning up of other people's mess! Oh well, keeps me off the streets I guess!

Delays getting home added to a strange mood that I'd had brewing all day leaving me feeling a bit flat and meh and I have no idea why :o(

Trout and Warehouse 13 made things a bit better.

Sam and I then engaged in quite a heavy discussion about politics, economics and taxes. It was an interesting session I must say which I think opened Sam's eyes to a few things and left him wanting to go and do some research on political parties in the UK. Hopefully it will have helped to think a little more outside the box on political and economic cause and effect! It was hard work at times but was definitely good to do.

Was still very flat and meh by the time we went to bed but Toni did manage to lift my spirits :o)





- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

1 comment:

The Laughing Lemon said...

An interesting blog on the subject can be found here. The book's good too.
http://treasureislands.org