Wednesday 12 September 2012

The iPhone 5 has me quite excited

The iPhone 5 has finally been announced ..... and I'm quite excited by what I've seen. The haters are already out, of course, spouting nonsense. Lots of people saying that Apple is no longer innovating. Really? Have you looked at the design?

It's much thinner, has a bigger screen without compromising width so it actually still sits sensibly in the hand, it's twice as powerful as the 4S, better battery life not to mention an improved colour display and 4G to boot. I guess people's ideas of innovation always expect something major rather than subtle but it's the subtle bits that win here. Just imagine if the iPhone 5 had come out looking or working like a Samsung Galaxy S3, there would have been outrage!

I actually can't wait to get an upgrade, the iPhone fits nicely with the way I run my life and gives me everything that I want/need so I'm more than happy to stick with Apple once again. I was the same with the old O2 XDA (rebranded HTC) phones, I used them for years until the features offered weren't enough for what I needed. That's when I moved to Apple and I haven't looked back since! 3GS and then 4S and very soon it will be the iPhone 5.

An Apple a day, keeps the haters away!




- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: