Wednesday 8 May 2013

Train trouble, productive day and Rangers WIN (series tied)!!!!!

Train trouble this morning meant that I was late into the office. I hate it when that happens, it gets right on my wick! LOL

On the plus side it was a really productive day at work today. I was up to my eyeballs in automation coding and ventured into territories unknown. After lots of going round in circles I managed to get the code running quite nicely doing exactly what I wanted! It's always good to get things working the way you want through damn hard work!

Tonight was game four of the New York Rangers v Washington Capitals Play Off series. I had confidence that the Rangers were in with a shout with them having pulling it back to being down 2 - 1 in the series on Monday night. They didn't let me down today either! It was another tense last minute as the Capitals pulled their netminder for the extra skater but the Rangers managed to successfully defend their 4 - 3 lead and emerged victorious without the tension of overtime! So now it is all squared up nicely at 2 - 2 (rather than trailing 3 - 1) so there is everything to play for.

Roll on Friday night for game five! Let's Go Rangers!

No comments: