Tuesday 24 December 2013

Off to Stratford-upon-Avon, grand kids, Jimmy Spice's and Xmas lights

Today we set off for Stratford-upon-Avon to spend a week with mum. Some lovely skies en route:

When we arrived we checked into our hotel (Toni, Gemima and I are in a hotel while Sam will be at mum's with Sophie, Scarlett and Kenzie), dumped our bags and then headed to mum's for tea and cake and to say hello to everyone.

Uncle Sam was popular with both Scarlett and Kenzie excited to see him

Both kids were having a wonderful time!


Dinner was provided by Jimmy Spice's. All you can eat world cuisine goodness as a marvellous lead up to the "big day". Sam safely stored all the crackers so that we could have them after we had eaten.

Suitably stuffed we pulled said crackers for some "amazing" gifts!

1) The "Crabster"

2) Spider-Ting

3) Lord Cthulhu & The Turtle Of Doom

4) After months of trying Gemima finally manages to get some face fuzz


Sophie with Scarlett and Kenzie

Mum and Kenzie

Sadly I also received the sad news that I had been turned down after my dalek audition

Not being one to give up on my hopes and dreams I wondered if I would fare any better with my exciting new Third Eye Hellboy gimmick

After the delicious food we went for a stroll around Stratford-upon-Avon to look at the lights and to wear the kids out a bit more.

Once back at mum's we had a cup of coffee while the kids were put to bed and then Toni, Gemima and I headed back to the hotel for the night to chill out and get some rest ready for what will no doubt be a fun packed day!










No comments: