Monday 2 June 2014

Long day, Game Of Thrones and an early night

Today was a LONG day. Well it seemed like a long one anyway. It's probably because I was absolutely knackered after staying up to watch the hockey last night! Work just seemed to plod along and there were far too many meetings for my liking. This is normal when you would rather be sleeping! I was glad when the working day came to an end and it was time to trudge home. I just about stayed awake on the train.

We caught up on the latest episode of Game Of Thrones. This was episode ten. I won't risk putting any spoilers out so all I will say is that it was an awesome episode. It was also a bit unexpected (as I haven't had the luxury of reading the books). Really can't wait until next week now!

In an unusual turn of events we ended up having an early night as Pam turned in early. This was a real novelty but was most welcome.

No comments: