Saturday 12 July 2014

Gardening, Sam bikes it to work, Force Unleashed II and some Star Wars prequel movies

It was a nice day today so we were out doing some gardening. I mowed the lawn to try and make it look beautiful again. I have a little patch that needs to grow back as we had left a box full of garden waste on it which is now a brown mess! We even managed to get Aaron and Michaela to come out and help for a short while!

Sam on the other hand had to do some overtime and decided to ride to work rather than get public transport. Have to confess to being a little nervous about this as it was his first real long distance trip. I couldn't help but worry and I feel a lot happier now knowing that he made it there and back safely. Just as well really as he plans on using his bike every day now. I'll miss my train companion but I will at least be able to listen to music and read once again LOL.

In the afternoon Sam played some games on his laptop, Toni crocheted, and I had a chance to play some Stars Wars Force Unleashed II on the PS3. Really enjoyed the first one so it will be good to see how this unfolds. So far so good.

Being in a Star Wars mood we then watched Episode I: The Phantom Menace and Episode II: Attack Of The Clones. 

No comments: