Saturday 26 July 2014

Star Wars Charity Convention @ Harold Hill Community Centre

Today we were up quite early as Sam, Aaron and I were heading off to Harold Hill to go to the Star Wars Charity Convention there.

This was my first change to break out my new Sith cosplay.

It was a bit of a trek to get there via public transport but boy was it worth it! The Star Wars characters on show were being represented by Iconic Legion (plus Darth Vader who was courtesy of the UK Garrison). Although I hadn't been officially trooped in the organisers were very happy for me to get involved. There were lots of guests there signing autographs all of whom had appeared in, or been involved with, Star Wars movies.

I did have to indulge my inner fan girl though as Dave Prowse was there.....


There were so many fantastic costumes in attendance and it was a great honour to have been involved.

You can see all the photos here: https://plus.google.com/photos/+KTGlitz/albums/6040450916112003121?sort=1



No comments: