Friday 5 September 2014

Good day at work and Star Wars LCG expansions

After what seemed like a long week at work and a depressing feeling suddenly there seemed to be light at the end of the tunnel today (and no, I don't think it was an oncoming train). There seemed to be a communication breakthrough with people sharing how they felt about certain things and also offering proposed ways forward to help improve things. This made me very happy. As a bonus there is also a nice steady flow of work to keep everything ticking over. Let's keep it like this please!

I've just received two updates to my Star Wars Living Card Game which I can't wait to start incorporating into my core set.
Edge Of Darkness and Balance Of The Force:

Next up will be the six packs of cards that are known as The Hoth Cycle :)



No comments: