Friday 19 September 2014

Shite week and meeting dad

The last half of this week has been a bit shite and the day matched that. Tempers seem to be getting shorter with the tiniest of things making people kick off. It can't go on like this so words will be had on Monday morning to try and get things back on an even keel again before things really get out of hand!

In the middle of all this I did have a nice break at lunchtime when I went off to Liverpool Street to meet dad for a drink and a catch up. Had a good old chinwag about what is happening in both our camps and it was good to see him again. Sadly time ran away and I had to return to work.

The very end of the day was good in that we made some breakthroughs on some testing that was proving to be troublesome over the last two days so I did at least leave with a smile on my face!

Toni and I spent the evening talking over various buts of our Wicca Moon course that we are on and making sure everything was in place for our session tomorrow.

No comments: