Monday 1 September 2014

Sing when you're winning

LA LA LA, TRA LA LA
Can you guess what happened? Yup, I won something! On Friday I entered a competition to win tickets to the Sci-Fi Weekender  in March 2015. While I didn't win the VIP all in tickets plus accommodation I did get confirmation today that I had won SIX tickets to the event plus discounted accommodation and an upgrade to the Thursday night party as well. This was certainly nothing to complain about!

This was the competition:

It looks to be an exciting event, with some great stars turning out. It's in the same place that we went to Hard Rock Hell some years back, it's actually run by the same event firm. As an added bonus (or not depending on your point of view) we also get free tickets to Hard Rock Hell Prog which is going at the same time in the same location. Not sure if I'll be taking any of that bit but you never know LOL.



No comments: