Tuesday 9 December 2014

All change - Scrum Master a-go-go

I received some fantastic news today. I have been wanting to change career direction for a while and applied to be a full time Scrum Master at work as this is a role that they are actively seeking to develop through the organisation and they are desperately short at the moment. I had a technical/skills assessment and interview on Monday 1st December and I am pleased to report that all went well and I have been accepted for the position. What's even better is that there were potentially up to three more interviews to go though after my initial one but that isn't happening now and I am through on just the one.

The rest of December will be BAU and then January will be spent disengaging from my current role and doing additional learning and training ready for a February start.

I am very happy to have got this role and to be taking my career in a new direction.

No comments: