Friday 5 December 2014

Name change admin

Now that my name change Deed Poll has been executed it was time to started contacting all the relevant agencies to update their records. I'd forgotten what a pain that part is. Work have been notified and those changes are working their way through. At lunch time I popped into the nearest Nat West to work and have now had those chance made. I also posted seven letters to various companies plus an online application to get my passport updated. It's all taking shape slowly but there are still about five companies to deal with.

On the Facebook front my new account is now nearly back to the level the old deactivated one was with about 95% of my friends having now accepted my new account. The old one won't be coming back to life as I found a great app which let me extract any important information that I wanted. I have now requested that the old account actually be deleted altogether rather than just sit deactivated.

No comments: