Friday 18 December 2015

Back to work, meal with mum and The Force Awakens (again)

After a day of maxing our on Star Wars exciting it was back to earth with a bump today as I had to go back to work. It felt weird, I just wanted to go back to the cinema again and watch The Force Awakens over and over! I did however get to tell everyone how awesome it was so hopefully that will convince lots of my colleagues to go and check it out.

After work Toni, mum, Jade, Zoe and I went out for a lovely meal at Ziyafet as it was mum's last day with us. We had a great time and some delicious food.

It wasn't a completely Star Wars free zone though. The soundtrack came out today which gave me something to listen to at work and my copy of The Art Of The Force Awakens arrived.

After the meal we dropped mum and Zoe at home and then Toni and I took Jade to see The Force Awakens which marked Toni's third and my sixth time! I'm still not bored of it! Still no spoilers from me but my review is taking shape!

No comments: