Monday 28 December 2015

Star Wars Public Service Announcement

***Star Wars Public Service Announcement***
If you think you can make it through to Episode VIII without seeing any spoilers (or having questions from Episode VII answered) then I would suggest that you get off of the Internet now. Whilst Episode VII might have been veiled in secrecy this will not be the case with Episode VIII. There will be books, games, toys, comics, cartoons and a million websites that will give major reveals. Unless you want to pretend you are living in a post-apocalyptic wasteland I suggest you are going to see, read and hear things following on from Episode VII and leading into Episode VIII. Whilst I have honoured my promise not to talk about Episode VII publicly for an elapsed period of time I am not going to maintain radio silence for two years! Oh, by the way, Rogue One comes first and who knows what that will reveal!!!

***Ends***

No comments: