Wednesday 16 December 2015

The Force Awakens: 1 day to go

Well this is it. The final day. As the clock ticks over passed midnight into Thursday 17th December we will already be in our seats waiting for the first showing of The Force Awakens. It's been a crazy ride and so much fun to feel like a little kid once again! Has all this hype been way over the top or too much? Well not for me, dear reader! Chances are I will cry when that theme tune blasts out and I won't be ashamed either!

It has now been confirmed that advanced ticket sales have now broken the $100M mark. Whilst The Force Awakens might not take all the box office records I am fairly certain that it will break quite a few and will raise a few bars and rank highly.

Here's that Evolution Of The Lightsaber Duel program that I mentioned the other day:


The Force Awakens is about to be seen and all will be revealed. It's good to know that the Blu-ray release is likely to include loads of deleted scenes etc:

.....hopefully no Special Editions though LOL.

What is the secret of Star Wars?


As you will have seen in some of my previous posts I am a big fan of the pink astromech droid R2-KT. It has now been confirmed that she'll be in The Force Awakens. NBC recently ran a news article on R2-KT:

Time Magazine commissioned a video about Why Star Wars Is So Special:


LEGO Star Wars have created this imaginative The Force Awakens mash-up trailer:


Thank you for sticking with me through these days of countdown madness, normal service will soon be resumed. In the meantime, I think I might have Star Wars Fever


So, dear readers, I will see you on the other side. My blog post tomorrow will have my thoughts on the movie but NO SPOILERS! I'll do a proper diagnostic review after a couple of days to give you a chance to see it..........................

No comments: