Thursday 17 March 2016

Early morning cooking and a positive day at work

So being wide awake Toni and I watched the New York Rangers beat the Anaheim Ducks in a game which started at 02:00. Toni hadn't eaten and was starving by the time we got to 04:30 so I popped into the kitchen and rustled up some gluten free vegetarian soy sauce ramen. I have to say it was pretty good and Toni really appreciated it :) I had started to flag by 05:30 so we went to bed so I could grab a quick hour of sleep before getting up again to go to work.

....and so an hour later it was time to get up and head to work. Surprisingly I made it through the day relatively unscathed thanks, in part, to a healthy dose of caffeine. Lots of meetings today but they all went well and I am starting to some positive things coming along.


No comments: