Thursday 31 March 2016

Last of the interviews, tokyo banana and Ghost Adventures

Today was the last of my interviews as phase one of our recruitment drive. Overall things went pretty well. We are bringing two of the candidates back next work for further interviews which I am hoping will result in us being able to actually bring someone in to boost the team.

Sam was given some tokyo banana by one of his colleagues the other day for being so helpful. Thankfully he was in a sharing mood. OMG, they are absolutely delicious  It's such a shame you can't buy them over here and they cost a fortune to import!

The evening was spent watching many episodes of Ghost Adventures. It's quite compelling viewing at times. Sometimes I think what a load of old crap, other times I am having a jaw dropping moment and then I am laughing when the presenters have something happen that scare the living daylights out of them. Definitely worth a watch if you have never seen it.

No comments: