Wednesday 9 March 2016

Movie trailers

Well it's been a while since my last bit of excitement over movie trailers so I thought I'd post some more. I'll kick things off with Captain America: Civil War which is due out on May 6th. The first trailer had me interested although I am a bit of a guaranteed viewer anyway but the latest trailer just got me really excited. You have to watch all the way to the very end though to see why!

Not everyone's cup of tea but I love me a bit of Spider-man!!!

Disney's Alice Through The Looking Glass is one that has crept up on me but could be quite good. Alice in Wonderland was a bit hit and miss but Alice Through The Looking Glass does reunite the all star cast of Johnny Depp, Anne Hathaway, Mia Wasikowska and Helena Bonham Carter along with the voices of Alan Rickman, Stephen Fry, Michael Sheen and Timothy Spall so hopefully the continuity will give us a good film.


Last but not least.... who you gonna call? Ghostbusters of course! This trailer and the concept of this reboot have drawn a lot of criticism but I'm quite looking forward to it.


No comments: