Monday 9 July 2018

Sick, work, broken heels and Interview With The Vampire

I had a bit of a rough night some of which involved me spending some time hugging the toilet bowl. Have to say I was most unimpressed. I did manage to drag myself into work though.


Thankfully the day wasn't too busy although I think the heat must have addled some brains given some of the stuff I had to deal with LOL. I made the mistake of wearing a pair of shoes to work that hadn't been broken in properly yet. It wasn't long before my heels were screaming at me and bleeding nicely. Thank heavens for plasters!

We spent the evening watching Interview With The Vampire. I spent years hating this film but over time it had started to grow on me. Now I actually really enjoy it. There, I said it, I like Interview With The Vampire!




No comments: