Friday 20 July 2018

Trailers.....

everybody needs good trailers............. (sorry!)

A few good trailers have been appearing recently so I thought it was time for a quick catch up.

GLASS
M Night Shyamalan merges the stories from Unbreakable and Split to bring us a whole new encounter! I loved Unbreakable but need to watch Split before I see this!



AQUAMAN
DC are still trying to prove that they can match Marvel with their DCEU movie universe. They've struggled so far so is Aquaan the film to finally give them a break? The visuals look really impressive, I'll give it that!


SHAZAM
Another DC offering bringing another comic book character to life. This will be the next in the DCEU series of movies. Looks like they might be taking the Marvel route of injecting some hunout into this one.


TITANS
More DC content but this time it's a new TV series called Titans. We'll be seeing Robin, Starphire, Raven and Beast Bot come to life in this one.Titans is going to air on DC's own streaming service DC Universe. I like the look of this. Gotham was a great DC TV show so hopefully this will be just as good.


ANT-MAN AND THE WASP
As it's about to hit the cinemas and I love a bit of MCU I thought I'd drop in a trailer for this.


Enjoy.....................

No comments: