Thursday 24 July 2008

Things You Don't Want to Hear a Chaos Magician Say


  • With some slight modification I can make it better.

  • Anyone seen that talisman of mine? I seem to have misplaced it.

  • Parsons was a wanker--- Watch this!

  • Now it's time for the triple invocation of Loki, Coyote, and Baphomet.

  • Help!

  • What you don't know can't hurt you, right?

  • Don't worry, everything's under control.

  • I know what I'm doing.

  • Trust me.

  • Hastur, Hastur, Hast---

  • Oops

  • No, I planned this, honest!

  • I'm glad you asked...

  • But the *theory* is sound.

  • Yeah, but you should see the other guy.

  • But if it's already dead, how can it be a sacrafice?

  • Now if only I had some bungee cords.

  • Then Cthulu showed up.

  • I really wish I had some chalk right about now.

  • Everybody needs a hobby, right?

No comments: