Sunday 13 July 2008

Sundays are for.......................

Toni started the morning writing a long email to her solicitor (with minor input from me) asking for advice on the fact that Nick has made plans for his brother to come and stay "short term" when it was pretty clear that there was no real timescale involved and all it would be would be muddy the waters and delay any chance she might have of selling the house as part of her divirce.

After a bit of a lazy start we got up and Toni made us all a wonderful big breakfast of sausages, bacon, cheesy scrambled egg, mushrooms and toast. It was SO yummy and VERy filling too but a nice treat for all of us.

Made some significant changes today. Following on from my chat with Toni in the week I moved the large picture of Sharon from the bedroom to the living room so that everybody can see it, much to Sam's delight. Toni and I then had much fun arranging and putting up the small collection of naughty pictures that I had recently bought in the bedroom. Big grins all round which can only be a good thing!

Wow! Toni brought a huge piece of beef with her on Friday and she made a massive roast dinner tonight. It was gorgeous, succulent beef covered in rosemary and roast potatoes and vegetables.

Watched V For Vendetta while we ate dinner. I love this film. The message is so simple and conveyed in an excellent manner.
"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."

In the interest of procrastination, Toni helped me write a PR for the Capitals regarding ticket price increases, something I new would need to be portrayed sensibly. It was a good PR although the fans still haemorrhaged as expected LOL

Toni, Aaron and Gemima didn't leave until gone 23:00, not that I am complaining as I love it when they are there, just a shame they have to go at all......

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

I don't like leaving either...