Tuesday 15 July 2008

Helping the boys in blue

Oh it's been such a fun packed day off today. Following on from my oh so pleasurable trip to the hygenist I then had to shoot off to Shenfield to meet an office from Lothian & Borders Police to hand over some evidence and give a statement. This wasn't any real hardship as I knew I would have to do this at some point as I'd been talking to them for some months now. Was a bit suprised to hear that I might get called to verify the evidence in court if required though, although I won't complaim about having to make a trip to Edinburgh.

Amusing moment was seeing his face though when we popped into Holland's cafe and they refused to take his Scottish £10 note, he was seriously not amused!

I gave him an Egnlish £10 and now have his Scottish one in my wallet to try and get some poor unsuspecting retailer to accept, it is legal tender after all.

No comments: