Saturday 5 July 2008

Heading back

After a cup of tea we walked back to Wimbledon station. We stopped off at a restaurant called Coal as we both though food might help us a bit. Was really looking forward to my jack potato with tuna and mayo until it arrived and the tuna/mayo was also teeming with sweetcorn (which I am not a big fan of) so I ended up picking at mine rather than tucking in!

When we got to Waterloo East station I bought a couple of bags of caramel Snack A Jacks to make up for my sweetcorn disappointment. By the time we got back to Eltham I was busting for the loo and when we arrived at Toni's mum's there was nobody home! Thankfully she was only round the corner and was on her way back or there would have been a terrible accident.

Was nice to have a quick chat with Toni's sister Leanne (who I hadn't met before) even if she did say that Toni and I looked like brother and sister. Now that would get people talking!

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

That is still just plain wrong!!!