Wednesday 2 July 2008

The Decline Of Western Civilization Part II: The Metal Years


Just managed to buy a copy of this cult classic on DVD from eBay. The years flooded back as I re-lived watching the cringe worthy antics of various LA rock stars and fans.

Big thumbs up to Ozzy for being entertaining (even if the whole spilled orange juice thing was fake). Lemmy conducts himself with dignity whilst Chris Holmes of WASP just looks a complete and utter tit getting trashed in his swimming pool and embarrassing himself, and his mother who was pool side.

As for the fans, oh the fans. What fun they are. One part that sticks out in my mind from this absolutely hilarious documentary is when they asked one guy "what happens if you don't make it?". His answer was 'I know I will, but if we don't then I'll just die'!!! Oh dear, bet he really regrets saying that.. LMFAO!

No comments: