Friday 11 July 2008

Friday frolics

Toni managed to get away early today and was at home before I got back so it was nice top get in with her already waiting!.
We popped off to Asda to get a few bits. I couldn't believe it, whenever we go to Asda we also seem to see Emma there. I had sent Dren a text earlier in the day about whether or not Jeff Lynne's Underpants was continuing. I saw him in Asda so started talking to him (and he confirmed that JLU would be continuing once he has cleared the 250 servers out of his living room that he bought "by mistake". Was quite amusing as Emma came along and put her arm round him but he didn't reciprocate so I wonder if that was for my benefit! Not sure why she thinks I'll bat an eyelid at things like that but she seems to want me to think that her and Dren are an item when other elements suggest otherwise.

Dinner was two dishes; turkey mince pasta and seafood pasta of which I had both and they were yummy scrummy!

We then indluged in saddo city and caught up with the happenings in Big Brother and watched Mario get evicted.

No comments: