Saturday 28 March 2009

Amberian Dawn & Pythia @ The Underworld

Following our meeting and eating (and drinking), Roger, Rae, Toni and I went downstairs to The Underworld to see Amberian Dawn and Pythia.

PYTHIA
Pythia are fronted by Medaeval Babes & Celtic Legend songstress Emily Ovenden. Other than one track on Myspace I had never heard anything by them before but they were really good. Can't wait to get the CD that they have just completed and also go and see them live again.






See all the Pythia photos here:
280309PythiaTheUnderworld#


AMBERIAN DAWN
I really like Amberian Dawn, operatic vocals on top of speed metal riffage! They really delivered live and put on a good show and all really seemed to be enjoying themselves. The also had one of my favourite things,a comedy bass player who threw some amazing faces!






See all the Amberian Dawn photos here: 280309AmberianDawnTheUnderworld#

1 comment:

Tarnélia Triptus said...

Awesome post! I realy like both bands *-*

Can I Get some pictures (posting your name and blog ofcourse)?
A friend of mine create the first blog about Pythia (http://pythia-br.blogspot.com) in our country (Brazil) and I will realy love help her with this pictures if you don't mind.

Thank you in any way!!

Bye bye :D