Monday 2 March 2009

Got my parcel finally!

Went to the sorting office with Toni first thing this morning to pick up my parcel that never materialised. As it was en route to work I didn't have time to stand and lodge a complaint. I did however realise what went wrong.....the parcel first failed to be delivered on 23/02/09. I went online and asked for redelivery for Thursday 26/03/09 stating that the first delivery was on the 23/02/09. As you all know this didn't arrive. Looking at the parcel today the Post Office had written 24/02/09 on it so presumably when my request came in they couldn't find it as the date was different. I guess the fact that the name and delivery address was to subtle for them to realise that maybe that it still needed redelivery! Grumble grumble, ho hum, at least I have it now!

No comments: