Wednesday 26 May 2010

Chilling, Sophie & Scarlett, PS3 & 10 Things...

Today was spent taking it easy to aid my recovery. I did manage to do a little tidying up but not as much as I want/need to.

Sophie came over with Scarlett which was nice. Scarlett is into everything now and you really haveto keep an eye on her (well Sophie had to as I am not yet able to rush about after toddlers). It was very nice having them here though.


Tried to get in some time on the PS3 and got incredibly frustrated trying to defeat Hades in God Of War 3. Things didn't get any better when I failed to come 1st in the rings of fire race in ModNation Racers which was driving me insane.

Watched a bit of the new 10 Things I Hate About You series before crashing out for my afternoon nap. I was pleasantly surprised by 10 Things as I wasn't sure how it would translate from the film but the first couple of episodes were good harmless fun.

After my nap we had dinner and then Sophie put Scarlett to bed and we played some 3 way Modern Warfare 2 and ModNation Racers.

Toni came over and was dragged into some ModNation races much to her disgust and our amusement. After a couple of games an early night was in order.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: