Tuesday 18 May 2010

Recovering, bloody couriers and better news

My recovery is slow but steady! I am getting about a bit more and although things still being a little tender I am certainly feeling a lot better each day. I've managed to avoid taking the heavy duty pain killers as much as possible which has probably helped me a lot although I do need to go and have a sleep for an hour or two during the day. It's all good though and I feel like things are going well.

I was supposed to have received a nice package today containing the HOLLYWOOD DOLL t-shirts. Sadly, they did not arrive. When I checked the courier website it said that the delivery had been refused as the customer said they hadn't ordered anything! WTF! They certainly never came to my house! The failed delivery was recorded at 18:15 and yet the phone lines closed at 17:00 so there was nothing I could do today. I have teamed up with Vikki and we have both emailed them to complain about the shite service. Fingers crossed they sort it out tomorrow!

Had a chance to catch up with Stargate Universe today which was good as the series has really picked up from when I last watched it so it wasn't the drag that I feared it might have been LOL.

In better news, Toni's mum is now out of immediate danger. Still a long way to go and things are not great but at least she isn't critical now which is a relief.

No comments: