Saturday 22 May 2010

Itchy & Scratchy & Over The Rainbow

Toni, mum and I were deliberating about where to go out for lunch today. Mum suggested Tom & Jerry's, we assumed she meant Frankie & Bennys so from that moment on it became known as Itchy & Scratchy's. Also in the mix was a new Thai restaurant that has opened in SWF but that got rejected once Sam had appeared so we were Itchy & Scratchy bound.

The food was fabulous and I was definitely full by the time we left. It was actually quite uncomfortable as I could feel the pressure on my wounds and stitches/clips bit it was worth it! Frankie & Benny's FTW

When we got home we just chilled our until it was time to watch Over The Rainbow. Now I must point out that I am NOT a regular viewer bit we saw one the other week and were rather taken with the Toto dog audition part of the show rather than the Dorothy side. There was a massive cheer from Sam and I when it was announced that Dangerous Dave had been selected for a one off Toto performance. It was the name that did it, there was just something very amusing about a dog called Dangerous Dave being Toto. I have to confess that we did get into the show after that and were delighted when Lauren was rejected leaving Sophie & Danielle to battle it out.

Lloyd Webber's face was a picture as it was very clear he wanted Lauren to won so it was even better that she had gone! Of the remaining two we felt that Danielle put in a killer performance and so we were equally delighted when it was announced that she had won and would be playing Dorothy. Big hand for Dangerous Dave again though!

Finished the day off watching I'm In A Rock 'N' Roll Band as it was about bass players which was hilarious. I didn't fit their criteria and ended up as a bit of a hybrid LOL

No comments: