Monday 17 May 2010

It never rains......

..... it only pours!

Sometimes life can be very sucky! It's bad enough being stuck at home trying to recover from surgery. When your girlfriend has to spend time at a hospital with a very sick mum, that's when life gets sucky!

I'm not going to get into details on here but the latest updates have been worrying, don't sound good and must be awful for Toni. To top it all off I feel really helpless as I am stuck at home shuffling around like an old man and can't properly offer my support :o(

As for me, recovery is slow, my movement is limited and I shuffle about like an old man. I eat,
drink, do some small exercises, take drugs and sleep a lot, ROCK N FUCKIN' ROLL!

The day did lift slightly though as I managed to work my way through Season 13 of South Park (luckily my mum does find it amusing). The evening was spent catching up with the WWE NXT and Smackdown sessions from last week and finished off with Terry Pratchett's Colour Of Magic!

Before I got a chance to post this I get a message from Toni saying that her mum is in a really bad way, this is not good :o(


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: