Wednesday 5 December 2012

Arthur C. Clarke's Mysterious World

Tonight we went old school television. I was delighted to get home and find that my DVD set of
Arthur C. Clarke's Mysterious World had arrived. Two discs and thirteen episodes of wonderful of scientific investigative journalism!

Toni and I both remember this incredible series from 1980, as it probably paved the way for our inquisitive minds and believing that there was more to this planet than what we see before that is presented as fact! It's a shame we don't have documentaries made like this anymore. This series was fantastic and still stands the test of time today despite its age.

I will have to try and source World Of Strange Powers and Mysterious Universe next to complete the set.

There was of course (for those that remember them) a great set of books that complimented the TV shows as well as the collectible Unexplained magazine series. I'll be heading to eBay soon LOL




- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: