Saturday 15 December 2012

Clearing boxes, counting, naps, steak, Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy & A Death At A Funeral

We got up early today and had a tidy up of the bedroom. Part of the task was to clear out the last boxes from our move. We now have order in the bedroom and it's lovely I must say!

Later than planned we headed in to Eltham for breakfast/lunch. Gluten free pizza at Pizza Hut. I love the fact that they have gluten free offerings now, so delicious!
Next stop was an adventure in Poundland! I was fascinated by this device, what does it count? *whistles*

We then went home and crashed out. Well, Toni and Sam did. I watched QI, Have I Got News For You and Russell Howard.

Great big huge steaks with cheesy chips was a great addition to watching the film version of The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy. Alan Rickman makes an awesome Marvin The Paranoid Android.

We ended our night watching Death At A Funeral. This was the 2010 US version as opposed to the 2007 UK version. Bizarrely Peter Dinklage appeared in both of them! We had worried about what it would be like but it turned out that it was actually pretty funny!

- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: