Friday 7 December 2012

Stressful day, boss drum and Stratford-upon-Avon

Today was a very stressful. Once again my favourite product caused me no end of grief and I had the fun and games of trying to deal with people making ridiculous suggestions and basically taking the piss!

On the us the boss actually amazed me and came down firmly on my side and backed everything that I was saying. This is a very good thing although I might make next week a bit interest when we have to start dealing with the aftermath LOL

I managed to grab a quick lunch break and as I was WFH Toni and I popped down to see the witches in Wicca Moon. We had a lovely chat with Shirlee and Giselle, had a browse and picked up our new drum. We ordered it a while ago and had to wait for Kim to paint it according to our specifications. She did us proud as we are now the owners of one truly 'boss drum' (for all you fans of The Shamen out there).

After the stresses of the day we all dined on a lamb casserole that I'd had in the slow cooker all day before packing our stuff and heading off to see mum in Stratford-upon-Avon for a weekend of relaxing, theatre and a general not-Xmas gathering.

When we arrived it was feet up, brownies and drink tea and then watch the 'Behind The Beast' Iron Maiden documentary followed by a little bit of Guitar Heroes!


- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: