Friday 15 September 2017

Crazy day, South Park, Hellboy and more Drag Race

Today was a crazy day. It started well and went at a good pace and then emergencies started popping up left right and centre. Just as I was thinking about going home, boom, it felt like the sky was falling in. Thankfully I managed to get on top of everything by the end but it was nuts.

Much later than planned I headed on home looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend. I started off with the first episode of Season 21 of South Park with the crew taking an irreverent swipe at 'smart home' devices like Amazon Alexa and Google Home, Apple's Siri got off light LOL.

Recently I had a good old grumble about the new Hellboy film that is being made without Ron Perlman. I'm pretty sure there has been plenty of negative feedback about this as both Guillermo del Toro and Ron Perlman have been very public over the years about wanting to do a third film. Sadly this is not happening and I guess in an effort to try and move things on and generate some positive responses we have just been given our first look at Stranger Things actor David Harbor as Hellboy!

He certainly looks the part, it will be interesting to see if he can play the role in a way that is akin to what has gone before.

The rest of the evening wound down with a couple of episodes of RuPaul's Drag Race.

No comments: