Sunday 3 September 2017

Rough day, Blade Runner and Interview With The Vampire

Today started badly. I woke up feeling really rough having been sick in the night so I was feeling pretty sorry for myself.

I had very little eat first thing and then went and had an extra sleep but that didn't really help too much. I was starving when I woke up so nibbled some mixed nuts but that didn't help much.

Dinner was quite light, a mixture of fish and some veggies but it filled the hole nicely and I didn't feel anywhere near as bad as I had.

Having seen the trailers for the upcoming Blade Runner sequel we decided to crack out the original for a quick refresher. It's amazing how fresh it still looks and has hardly dated since it was first released. Still one of the best sci-fi movies ever!

Next stop was a return to Interview With the Vampire. I've never been a big fan of this film as I always struggle with Cruise as Lestat but last time I watched it I had warmed slightly and tonight I have to confess he might be slowly growing on me (albeit VERY slowly). Just don't suggest he reprise the role for the upcoming Vampire Chronicles TV series!


No comments: