Friday 22 September 2017

Working from home, tracking, iPhone 8 Plus and tidying

Well today I decided to work from home as I was expecting a package and Toni was out so there would be novody home to receive it. I didn’t want the hassle of rearranging delivery. I got a text message saying it would arrive between 12:30 and 14:30 with a link to a tracking page. Usually these things just say something like 0700 collected from depot, 0715 out for delivery. This one however told me that I was delivery number 93 and the tracker worked in real time updating with each delivery number as it went along. It was quite interesting to watch.



Slap bang in the middle of my allocated slot I took delivery of my shiny new iPhone 8 Plus. Yes I know I could have waited for the iPhone X but the plus had everything that I needed. I did the unwrapping and charged it up before securing it into its lovely new case. I’m not 100% sure about this case but it can easily be changed if needs be. The wireless charging works perfectly and before long everything was restored and up and running. That’s me one happy bunny.

Work was just mental with things going wrong left, right and centre. It was just one of those days where I never really got to come up for air. It was such a relief when 17:30 came around. Toni was still out and Sam was working late so I had a chance to play with my new phone before deciding I was going to tidy up the bedroom and sort some stuff out.

It was the time for some more RuPaul’s Drag Race to complete my chill out.

No comments: