Friday 3 November 2017

Busy at work, problems decreasing and an early night

Work remains busy following two weekends of migrations and we are still ironing out the last few little glitches that remain.


There was a change of pace at lunchtime as Toni came up town to meet Sam and I. We hit the nearest Nando's for a spot of lunch. It was really nice to do this. We had been talking about it for ages but never got round to it. Hopefully we will do this more often now.

Thankfully at the end of today it looks as though one of our persistent issues has finally gone away with clients reporting that things were good today. Fingers crossed that this remains true on Monday. One more migration weekend to go and then I can start to relax a little.

By the time I got home I was knackered and so I had a much needed early night.

No comments: