Tuesday 10 September 2019

Day off, sorting out hedges and a new shower curtain

Today I had a day off and I actually managed to not work (well very nearly). It wasn't much or for long so an improvement on previous days off LOL

Toni and I popped over to Miggi's for a lovely breakfast before we tackled the day.

Bursting with adrenaline due to fallout from said working (I won't go into that here) I decided to go out front and tackle some serious overhanging hedges on the driveway that were now pushed up tight against the camper van. A couple of hours later and everything was pruned back nicely and is now manageable going forward. Such a great feeling of accomplishment once I had finished.

In other news we have a lovely new shower curtain. We've now upgraded from Minions to this wonderful piece....

No comments: