Sunday 8 September 2019

Sorting the garage and baking bread

Today has been a bit of a bust one. Started out sorted some stuff out in the garage (finally getting rid of old stuff that hasn't been used for years and also a general straightening out of the space.)

Toni and I went to the Walnuts Cafe for a lovely breakfast before I returned to the garage to do more. There's still a fair way to go but it's getting there. The grass also had a good cutting while I was out there along with treated some nasty weeds.

The big even of the day though was hitting the kitchen and making Toni a gluten free low carb loaf of bread.

It turned out really well and was very very tasty. Toni approved so I am delighted. This might become a regular thing and I have other gluten free low carb recipes to try.

Here is a link to the recipe I used:
https://www.wholesomeyum.com/recipes/low-carb-bread-recipe-almond-flour-bread-paleo-gluten-free/





No comments: