Sunday 15 September 2019

Taking it easy, baking bread, movies and NHL season start

I decided to take things a bit easier today, despite having plans to do more garden and garage work. Toni wasn't feeling well so i let her sleep and caught up on some Pose as well as ice hockey highlights from last week.

I did, however, go back into baking mode and made Toni another load of gluten free keto bread. This one looked even nicer than the first one.

It tasted much nicer too. I used slightly less psyllium husk and beat more air into it this time.

Our afternoon was spent watching some movies... We revisited the old Tom Cruise classic Minority Report as we'd not watch dit for ages.

Next up was the recent Stan & Ollie starring Steve Coogan and John C Reilly. I was won over at the start with the wonderful line, "I'm never going to get married again, I'm just going to find a woman I don't like and buy her a house!" It's a funny but emotional film. Coogan and Reilly were spot in their portrayal of Laurel and Hardy.


LEGO Batman Movie was next. LEGO movies are always good for a laugh and this one was no exception. It's all done in the usual LEGO madcap irreverent style.

The day finished off with a little ice hockey as the NHL season is just starting up again. The only game on offer was Arizona Coyotes v Vegas Golden Knights. Oh how I've missed the regularity of this screen:

It was great to be watching some hockey again though :)

No comments: